POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Another Lightning macro : Re: Another Lightning macro Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:38:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Lightning macro
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 2 May 2001 04:28:30
Message: <3aefc52e@news.povray.org>
At least you got it to make multiple branches - I'm still struggling to get
more than 3...  I'll take a deeper look into the code and see if I can
figure out how yours works.

BTW what are the file://... stuff? I got it to work without them...

It would be nice if you could have a thick main bolt with decreasingly
smaller branches :)

Nekar